PJAL President Eric Soileau of Evangeline Parish and the Police Jury Association of Louisiana proudly invite you to attend the 2019 PJAL Convention!
The 3-day event will be held at the Golden Nugget in Lake Charles, LA, on February 13-15, 2019.
2019 CONVENTION SCHEDULE
Full payment MUST be received by Deadline Dates to receive the early registration fee.
**Early Bird Registration Deadline: November 16, 2018 ($275/delegate, $175/spouse or 1st guest, $275/additional guest)
Advanced Registration Deadline: January 2, 2019 ($300/delegate, $200/spouse or 1st guest, $300/additional guest)
Regular Registration Fees (after January 2, 2019) ($325/delegate, $225/spouse or 1st guest, $325/additional guest)
Please Note: Must Pay Guest Fee for Children 12 and over to Attend Functions
Refunds will only be given if there is notice of cancellation IN WRITING no later than January 2, 2019.
There will be a cancellation fee of $125.00. Refund requests will be considered after the convention.
The Police Jury Association of LA is not responsible for any Acts of God or other emergencies that may
alter our convention schedule and will not consider refunds due to these acts/emergencies.
The Association reserves the right to reject any application for registration.
IMPORTANT HOTEL RESERVATION INFORMATION
If the Golden Nugget room block is full, please use our overflow hotel:
L'Auberge (777 Avenue L'Auberge Lake Charles, LA 70601)
337-395-7777 or 866-580-7444
Room Rate $159.00
Reservations must be received on or before 1/22/19.
Group Code: Group, SRPJ19
- All guests may make their reservations by calling the Reservations Department directly 844-777-4653 toll free. In order to obtain the special group rate, the guests need to identify themselves as being with the Louisiana Police Jury Association.
- The Golden Nugget requires a first night's deposit of room and tax, per room, to guarantee individual reservations. Guests may cancel individual reservations up to 48 hours prior to arrival without penalty. Cancellations received inside of 48 hours will forfeit first night room and tax deposit. All guests will be required to provide either a credit card imprint or cash deposit upon check-in.
- PLEASE NOTE: ANY PARISH REQUESTING A ROOM BLOCK OF MORE THAN 10 ROOMS PEAK-NIGHT WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN AN ATTRITION DOCUMENT GENERATED BY HOTEL AND WILL BE LIABLE FOR 90% PICKUP OF THE CONFIRMED ROOM BLOCK.
- Reservation Cut-Off Date- The "cut-off date" for accepting reservations into this group block is January 15, 2019.
- Early Departure Fee- The guest will have up to to the time of check-in to amend their departure date without penalty. After this time, should the guest depart earlier than indicated there will be a $50.00 early departure fee. This charge will be posted on the individual's account as an incidental charge unless otherwise specified on billing instructions.